Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
ESSENTIAL PC PROTECTION
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering real-time automated protection from a range of IT threats. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 provides the basic tools needed to protect your PC. Our award-winning technologies work silently in the background while you enjoy your digital life.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering real-time automated protection from a range of IT threats:
· Real-time protection against viruses and spyware Improved!
· Scanning of websites and emails for malicious codeImproved!
· Protection for your digital identity at all times Improved!
· Vulnerability scan and treatment advice
· Easy-access Desktop gadget New!
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 offers a number of new and improved features together with unique protection technologies to address the latest online threats, keeping your PC running smoothly and customize protection according to your activities:
· Improved: Rescue CD disinfects the system after malware attacks
· Improved: Advanced antimalware technologies even allows installation on infected PCs
· Heuristics-based analysis monitors, restricts and blocks suspicious program behavior
· New: Easy-access Desktop gadget for quick access to program features and settings whenever you need them
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 has a range of unique technologies which heighten security and keep your computer protected and running smoothly:
· Real-time proactive protection against viruses and other malware Improved!
· Scanning of OS and apps for vulnerabilities
· Computer tune-up for better performance and protection
· Rescue CD for system restoration after malware attacks Improved!
· Automatic scheduled scans and updates
Award-winning technologies in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 protect you from a wide range of IT threats:
· Viruses, Trojans, worms and other malware, spyware and adware
· Rootkits, bootkits and other complex threats
· Identity theft by key loggers
· Botnets and various illegal methods of hijacking your PC
· Zero-day attacks and unknown threats
· Drive-by download infections
Required for all installations
· About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depends on the size of the antivirus database)
· CD/DVD Drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
· Computer mouse
· Internet connection for product activation
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
· Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
1 Year / 1 PC